Good leadership in new era consists in competencies, character and loyalty. It is what the society in crisis needs the most. Leaders of all levels all over the world are currently facing difficult challenges. How they behave, what decisions they make distinguish poor and ordinary leaders from truly great ones. The importance of good leadership will only enlarge as we all continue resisting very volatile, complex and ambiguous situations.
The Lviv Business School of UCU in cooperation with the Center for Leadership of UCU and involving the Ian Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership (Ivey business school, Western University of Ontario, Canada) have developed a unique program for leaders of the highest levels. It is designed to illuminate the most present-day issues: from leader’s role as mentor and coach to how to work with angry and irritated by the pandemic employees; from successful communication with stakeholders during the pandemic to rebuilding trust after the organizational crisis and determining key leadership indicators.
Start – May 27
Duration – 3 days
Languages of the course – English and Ukrainian
City – Lviv
Fee – 18 000 UAH (without VAT)
Early bird registration – 15 000 UAH (up to and including May 7)
1. Leadership character. 11 virtues model. Character and changes
- Why is good leadership important? Why is leadership character important and how to follow it correctly?
- What is the connection between organizational culture and leadership character?
- What are the most up-to-date system instruments for dealing with character and organizational culture?
2. Crisis management and communication
- What is the key to successful communication with stakeholders during crisis?
- What best crisis management practices shall be daily applied by leaders?
- How to rebuild trust towards leaders?
- What is the role of deep personal leadership in crisis?
3. Leadership development, mentoring and coaching
- Career derailment among high-potential employees: causes and influences on it.
- What is the role of leader in talent management?
- How to secure candid and effective conversation between leaders and employees?
- Why do coaching and mentoring not always happen? And how to see them from the right perspective?
- How to manage your leadership career?
4. COVID-19 and mental health in organizations. How to avoid loss because of employees health low level
- Mental stability culture: elaboration algorithm and implementation.
- How to improve stress resilience within team and prevent emotional issues?
- How the knowledge of mental issue patterns (exhaustion, obsession, depression and anxiety) can help leaders to elaborate mental health context among employees?
- Employees mental health improvement: implementation of relaxation, breathing and physical exercises.
5. How to lead with values and beliefs. Organizational culture management
- What influences employee engagement?
- What is the secret of employee motivation?
- Why is employee engagement important to any organization?
6. How to lead in VUCA context. Leadership and commitment
- How to timely scan the environment for uncertainty?
- Leader’s commitment: why is it important?
- What are Key Leadership Indicators and how to determine them?
- How leader’s commitment influences company organizational development?
Each training program section is accompanied by a case-study.
More info here.
Executive Education Program Manager
067 675 66 08