We would like to share with you the recording of the presentation of the results of the study entitled “The role of leader’s character in moderation of the negative relation between leadership context hostility and leader subjective wellbeing” carried out by the Center for Leadership of UCU. The event was held in the discussion format on September 11.
Our invited speakers [Nataliia Kalmykova, Serhii Lesniak, and Serhii Sobko] shared their thoughts on the following issues:
- The role of leadership in the Armed Forces around the globe.
- What are the U.S. and NATO visions of leadership development? Why is it important? What is emphasized? Ukrainian and Western experience.
- What does Sun Tzu say about leadership?
- What should civil leaders learn from the military ones?
- Values, character vs. competencies — what is easier to develop? Ideas from the business sector.
Please, find the links to additional materials mentioned during the event below: