We kindly invite you to attend a series of issue-related webinars from LvBS «Leader’s character: building effective teams». Together with Andrew Rozhdestvensky, Executive Director of the Center for Leadership of UCU, we will analyze Gerard Seijts’s articles. Gerard Seijts is the Executive Director of Іan O. Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership (Ivey Business School, Canada).
Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS) together with the Center for Leadership of UCU have chosen three the most useful and topical Seijt’s articles to better introduce our audience to a respected friend of LvBS and immerse into leadership problems and challenges, which are extremely topical nowadays.
Once a week we invite you to meet together in order to spend our time meaningfully in thought and self-reflection on the topic of team leadership.
Each meeting will be dedicated to one of Gerard Seijt’s articles on the following topics:
1) What engages employees the most or, The Ten C’s of employee engagement (authors: Gerard Seijts and Dan Crim);
2) Embedding leader character into HR practices to achieve sustained excellence (Gerard Seijts, Mary Crossan, Erica Carleton);
3) One-Teaming: Gaining a Competitive Edge through Rapid Team Formation and Deployment (authors: Gerard Seijts та Jeffrey Gandz);
Аndrew Rozhdestvensky will moderate the meetings.
Language of communication: English.
Follow our announcements, tomorrow we will start with registration for the first webinar-discussion.
Participation is free subject to prior registration.
- is actively engaged in research activities, resulted in scientific articles publications;
- received a PhD degree in the University of Toronto;
- is an award winner for scientific studies, innovations in teaching and public awareness campaigns;
- lectures at postgraduate programs EMBA, MBA and other Master’s programs such courses as Leadership, change management, organizational behavior and operations, and personnel management ;
- is the author of different cases on many topics such as cases about Leadership, leader’s character, change management, crises management, teams, corporate culture, conflict management in teams;
- is the author and co-author of 4 books: Leadership on Trial: A Manifesto for Leadership Development; Good Leaders Learn: Lessons from Lifetimes of Leadership; Developing Leadership Character; Leadership in Practice: Theory and Cases in Leadership Character.